Monday, January 16, 2012

Website of the Week-2

IComm
1) The scroll- everything from the scroll is on this site. For someone who doesn't live in Rexburg it helps them to be informed with the things in town and on campus. This is especially helpful for students who are off track.
2) The scroll us an excellent example of what students are capable of producing.
3) This website is also student run.
4) The site allows students to comment on the articles while allows opinions to be shared. This is also a social platform encouraging thoughts to be shared and students to be more involved.
5) I really like how the posts all throughout the site are news worthy and positive. I didn't see anything that really portrayed a negative tone. This is a great way of showing students that just because your in the media doesn't mean you have to conform and make all news depressing. With that said I still think of course there are things that need to be reported on that are just depressing, but I am impressed that students at the scroll don't completely focus on those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment