Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Website of the Week-4

1) This website is incredible for those who will be eventually interviewing (which is most if not all of us) and gives amazing insights and resources we need to be successful. If you don't know how to answer an interview questions, it gives you a step by step formula to learn to answer all questions.
2) It also lists standard questions that most likely might be asked. Again this helps to prepare you to answer questions that are asked in a prepared and confident manner.
3) This website gives you tips on what to wear, how to sell yourself, and even things to avoid in an interview.
4) It also gives you information on what to do in a second interview, which is super helpful because for me at least I never think past the first interview. As well as a phone interview.
5) It also has a salary negotiating tool which I have never seen before and I find incredibly important. For example I am from California, born and raised. When I came to Idaho and applied for a job I had absolutely no idea how much money I should be paid or that was reasonable (obvious it was going to be lower than I was used to in California) but I didn't know by how much of a difference it would be. This would have helped me not look so clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment